Testador de Loop LP800KIT
Política de segurança (editar com o módulo de garantia do cliente)
Política de entrega (editar com o módulo de garantia de clientes)
Política de devolução (editar com o módulo de segurança de clientes)
- Pre-addressing: Identifies all field devices and determines their address and device type.
- Analogue values: Constantly displays in real time the analogue value of all loop devices in order to determine their status.
- Test LED: This command operates the LED of any inputs (sensors/callpoints) as well as controls the outputs of sounders and output modules.
- Device settings: Analogue values of all devices can be interpreted according to ranges which can be set and altered by the user (OK, pre-alarm, fire).
- Event Log: A history of events can be stored from the date the application was started.
- Soft addressing: Automatically assigns a new, and potentially different, address to every device found on the loop